quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2014

1 month in USA!!!!

Macomb location.
Tomorrow will complete my first month here in Macomb, Illinois. I leave my home en Brazil on 08/18/2014 e arrived on Quad City International Airport in Moline on 09/18/2014. And this time went really fast, I think this is happen because I enjoying all the time here.

This first month here I had the opportunity to now a little about the life in Macomb, American culture and make some nice friends form Brazil and USA. I traveled to Chicago too.  I loved Chicago, it is a big city, with high buildings and many things to do. I really want return to there. 

 I'm really enjoying study in Western Illinois University, the Campus is beautiful with many tress, great place to pass the time and many things to do. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have class in the morning and afternoon, until 4:00pm. After that I returned to Corbin Hall (My house while I live here) and wait for the diner and after that I go to workout in the gym. Tuesday and Thursdays I just have class on the morning, so I have more time to dedicate to WELS homework and to study English. After the dinner I go to workout. On the weekends I finish the homework for the week and go out with me friends to have fun.

About the future, I am anxious about the winter. I just see snow one time in my life and I do not now how will be the winter. The American guys said to me the winter is terrible, especially in January, when the temperature are so low. I want to buy some clothes to support that. So probably in will to Peoria and Springfield to buy some jackets and pants for the winter.

I am liking live here and the things will be better. I hope so. Have to be

Western Illinois University

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário