sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

My first entry



My first share in this blog is about me. I will tray said for you my likes, hobbies and what I like to do in my free time. I wish you like my post and send to me yours comments about what I am talk about.
                 Enjoy and if you have some comments, do not excited to write me!!

Belo Horizonte
• Who is Rodrigo?
Hello my name is Rodrigo Diniz Grossi, I am 25 years old. I am WESL student in WIU (Western Illinois University) and after the English curse I will study geology in the same university.
I live in Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas Gerais State, Brazil and I will spend one year and a half in USA. I really want enjoy this time.

• Likes and dislikes:
I really like practice outdoor sports. I favorite one is Climb Mountains because to do that we to do many other activates like hiking and camping. This is a beautiful sport because involve trust and friendship with you partner. Addition, climbers must to be brave to face the mountains and go up.  
Many people thinks climb is dangerous sport and I do not think this true, with you do the correct thinks, respects your limits and, the most important, respect the nature, you never will be have problems and the accidents will not happen.
In next summer my plans is going to Yosemite National Park, if I do that I will realize a dream. Yosemite is the dream for all climbers, go to there and touch
Climbing in Yosemite. Half Dome in the bottom of the picture.
that stone I think will be the highest point of my exchange.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário